Monday, May 27, 2013

Justa Cruisin - Wordart Freebie


Hey everyone,

Went on vacation to my moms house.  Didn't get to post before I went but I'm back now.
FYI - I have joined some more blog trains.  Decided that might be a good way to get more mini-kits out to you guys.  Feel free to grab anything from the blogtrains or just get mine if you want. 
I'll always be doing the wilma4ever trains too.  So far I will have 3 of them next month.  

So if I am not on here so much it's because I'm making new stuff for you guys.  But I'll try to get some wordart  on here for you when I can.  I'm also going to try to get all the name frames in 1 fiile for each letter and each type of frame.  That is going to take a while. :)  But if anyone wants to request any more names then feel free to do so.  I'll be happy to make them.

Here's your freebie for today.

This is a page that I made using it.
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews