Thursday, February 7, 2008

About my Store.....

Hi everyone. Miss me. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have now opened my store. Now I am not as fancy as eveyone else. It's only little old me setting it up and working on it. I have it set up so you can buy the product and then I will send you the direct link to the product thru an email. My emails is aprilthescrapaholic@yahoo.com in case you need to know. It is in my profile too. Or if you have any questions and have to contact me.

But please understand that I am still adding to the store. I have a lot of new kits going into the store that I think you will enjoy. Mostly what is in there right now are kits that you have already seen. The expired ones. So, if you missed anything you can find it in my store. Also, most everything is around $1 to $3 dollars. I have decided instead of offering you huge kits for $10 to $20 dollars, I am going to offer you mostly parts to the kits for around $1 to $3 dollars depending on how hard it was to make. That way you won't get the stuff that you may not want and paid for anyway. This way you get to pick what you want. My best friend buys a lot of stuff from everyones stores and she's had just a little problem of buying huge kits and only wanting about half of it. Not all the time though. Also, she has trouble seeing everything that the kits have to offer sometimes due to so much stuff packed in the kits. I'm trying to be a little different. Basically, what you saw on the blog is what you'll see there.

And don't worry....I am still offering you lots of freebies. And I will give you freebies to all the kits.........just not possibly the whole entire kit sometimes. I hope that you like what I have done. Just click on the store logo at the top of the page. And if you have any input please let me know. I will give you preview to anything new that I put in there. Mind you I have lots of ideas. Plus, I will give you plenty of time to download your blog freebies (probably 30days) before I decide to expire them and put them in the store. If I do at all. Some will probably remain freebies.

Anyway, please take a look at my store and let me know how you like it. Like I said, I am still renovating it. It may change in little bits from time to time but I really like how I got it so far. I still need to add a few tabs to it. Also, you will find duplicate thing in there. Like my Harvest Pumpkin Patch frames are in with the regular frames and with the add-on Holiday elements inside the Holiday kits tab. So just go thru and check it out.

Also, I am working on a really good kit with a freebie for you that I will post here soon. I'm just putting the finishing touches on it so I can upload it onto 4shared. Then I will be right back. Thank you all for everything. Oh, and can I say that you all downloaded my Valentine alpha to over 300 downloads. I didn't think you would like it that much. Thank you for liking it. Also, I promise I'm coming up with the rest of a Valentines kit for you too. So, don't worry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews