Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More Ladybug Additions to My Store.

Hey, I am back. Just wanted to let you know that I just uploaded more pieced to my Ladybug Heaven kit. I added the frames and the ladybugs.

Ladybug Heaven Frames

There are 24 frames in the frame kit and has lots of different varieties to them. There are 9 that are plain in black, red and green colors. 6 of the frames have flowers and leaves on them. 4 of them have ribbons on them with ladybugs crawling on them. And 4 more have ladybugs and leaves wrapped around the frames.















Ladybug Heaven Ladybugs

The ladybug additi on has 61, to be exact, ladybugs. Each photo of the ladybugs was taken by myself and extracted by myself. These are pretty special to me. I even made 2 felt ladybugs using one of the images. I think they turned out pretty nice. Some of the ladybugs are still on their leaves. I also did the same with the individual ladybugs. They are all turned all sorts of ways so you can have them crawling all over your layout.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews