Sunday, February 3, 2008

MyWoodenRopeAlpha......


Hello everyone,

Please don't think I left you because I have been quite busy. I have been trying to set up a store. I have it up and running but I am still adding new stuff to it and when I get it all together I will invite all of you to it. But don't worry, I am still giving freebies. I've decided that after a little while I will expire some things and add them to the store. That give you all a chance to get them before they get to the store. Any special kits that I make will be in the store but I plan to give you just a little bit of them as freebies. Does that sound good to you? I hope so. I really don't want to loose any of you. I have been having so much fun at this. My friends and family have all encouraged me to open a store. Plus that might help with my bandwidth problem.

I will give you guys all the details to my store as soon as it's ready and going.

So now for your freebie. I know I promised my WoodenRopeAlpha by Friday but it's been a hectic week. It didn't help that I lost track of days too. My favorite show of all is Smallville and it shows on Thursdays> I stayed up until 6:30 to watch it at 7pm when my fiance made me realize that it was FRIDAY. And I had to be at work at 12midnight. That really frustrated me because I haven't seen a new episode since Thanksgiving. Thursdays are usually mine to watch Smallville and Supernatural. The rest I have to rent on Netflix. My fiance is a sports fan so he gets most of the TV time. Guess that's fair since I get almost all of the Computer time. He has trouble using it most of the time anyway.

Anyway, here is the preview again....


I think this is one of my favorite alphas so far.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews