Thank you Dale for ordering my Chris' Rustic Cowboy and Leather kits. I didn't realize I still had the paypal buttons on here. I sent the downloads to you so check your spam box to make sure you don't miss them. I'll probably send them to you again tomorrow. And again, thanks.
So I decided to post them again so other people can see them. I still haven't put the leather kit in the store. I'm desperately trying to get a halloween kit and a thanksgiving kit done. So, I haven't gotten the rest of the names done. Thankfully, ya'll haven't asked for many more. But I'm gonna finish the last batch and that'll probably be the end of them unless I make them for the holidays and other kits. But I will finish all the ones I said I would. Just gotta get back to them.
I feel so wiped out since the wedding. Gotta get back into gear. Hope ya'll haven't left me.
Well, talk later.
You all take care.
april
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
Here are some of the names that you all requested. I still have more to do. But this is a start. Most of these were requests from dragonf...
-
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
-
I just wanted to share some layouts. Not made with my kits.
-
I told you that I would make these. Check out the cool daughter skip frames that I made using the frames plus my floral blanket paper and f...
-
Get the Twisted Celebration Bundle and Save Twisted Celebration - Payhip Here's a freebie! Download HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment