Thursday, July 16, 2009

Layout by Ginger and New kit and quickpage from the kit.


I have a new layout by Ginger.
She made this using my Positively Paisley kit.
So pretty. She did a wonderful job.

I also made a new kit and put it in the store.

I made a new kit called Catching Fireflies. I was going to add in my Backyard to the name but decided that it would be too long. Here is a preview of my kit:


And I made a quick-page for you using the kit.
I do hope that you will like it. I think it turned out really well.

I feel I should give credit where credit is due though - even though she says you don't have to.
The tree came from http://grannyart.blogspot.com/ . She gives out freebies that can be used in kits or for whatever you want to use it for. The tire swing is mine though. Her stuff is great. You should go check it out. I just wanted a really good tree for the tire swing and decided to use it. So thank you Grannys Art. I just deepened the colors and stretched it some to match the night sky.

2 comments:

Nana3 said...

very cute kit,april. love the kids,jars, and tire swing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews