Thursday, July 2, 2009

Layout from my Ct Member Lori.............

Just want to show you some layouts to day. And also today through the end of July all of my kits and products are on sale at ScrapitSassy for 50% off. Everything -- unless it's under $2, then it's priced as marked.



Lori made some wonderful quick pages using my Positively Paisley kit. Told you guys this was her kit. I think they are wonderful. She should be making quick-pages soon to give to you on her blog. I love them.






1 comment:

MemoryKeeper said...

Your layouts are awesome...it is great to have such superb photography and sweet subjects!

Wow, thanks so much! Your blog is wonderful!

Thanks so much for this awesome freebies!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
*´¨)
¸.•*´)¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸ ;.*•Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews