Saturday, August 15, 2009

Layouts form ScrapitSassy CT members and my Ct member Lori and Nita.

Here are a couple of layouts made by a member of our CT team at ScrapitSassy. They used my Baby Boy kit.

Baby Boy by ApriltheScrapaholic

click preview above to go to product at ScrapitSassy

Lo's using April the scrapaholic's Baby boy kit



Love these layouts. I just saw them today.

Here are a couple of layouts created by my new CT Member Nita.

She used my Dainty Dandelions kit for these layouts.

Dainty Dandelions by ApriltheScrapaholic

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/NitaLP/Layouts/ASA_DD_12x12_3.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/NitaLP/Layouts/ASA_DD_DP.jpg
Aren't they wonderful. She's also made quick-pages using them. I'll let you know when we have them available for you.

Now here are more pages by Lori using my Blushing Buttercups kit.

Blushing Buttercups by ApriltheScrapaholic






You can get the quick-pages to these layouts on Lori's blog.

Download them Here on her blog and be sure to leave her some love.

I just love all of these layouts. One of them came out sideways in blogger and we aren't sure why and we haven't figured out how to rotate it. But when you download it, it will be right. Just one of those gliches!

Later,
April

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews