Thursday, August 13, 2009

Layouts from Ginger using my kits and quick-page from Ginger using my Catching Fireflies kit..

Ginger's been busy making me layouts with my kits. Here are several of them.

And here are 2 layouts she made using my Positively Paisley kit.

Positively Paisley by ApriltheScrapaholic


Ginger made a cute layout using my Back to School kit.............


Back to School - Crayon Alpha by ApriltheScrapaholicBack to School Crayon Madness Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic


Back to School - Crayons by ApriltheScrapaholicBTS - Schoolyard Playground by ApriltheScrapaholic



And don't forget to pick up her great and wonderful word-art.
She has wordart everyday on her blog.

She also made a cute layout too using my Catching Fireflies. Love her extraction. Great job Ginger.

Catching Fireflies by ApriltheScrapaholic

And here is the quick-page she made using my Catching Fireflies kit.

Download the QP here on her blog.
Don't forget to tell her how much you like it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews