Thursday, October 29, 2009

New kits and quick page from lori.

I just added 2 new things to my store at ScrapitSassy.

I added this new kit called Holiday Baking. I was going to call it Holiday Sweets but I went with the other. There are lots of cookies in it (not all are pictured), frames, ribbons, bows, stick pins, safety pins, paper clips, tags and recipe index cards. Also, remember those little notebooks I had in my Back to School kit, well I made some for this kit - 1 tall one like the others and 3 wide ones to add a recipe too. I thought they turned out pretty cool.


I also added some more snowglobes to my store.
I used elements from my Autumn Kisses kit.

Pretty aren't they. I also added a photo template to fill with your photo to place behind the snowglobes. I may end up making them for a lot of my kits being I liked these so much.

Here is a layout Lori made using my Autumn kisses kit. This is her second page.

Download From Lori's Blog Here

Be back later.
Be sure to leave my Ct's some love if you Download.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews