Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quickpages fom Ginger and Lori

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been on all day. We've been on the go since I got off this morning at 10am. Well, from 10-2 we had company. My husbands friend came over and they played PS3 - Resident Evil the whole time. I get a kick out of listening to them play. It lets you play 2 player and they are hilarious to listen to. You'd think they were actually in the game.

Then after that we went to the movies. Jose wanted to watch scary movies this time. So we saw "Paranormal Activity" first and then "Saw VI" after that.

Honestly, we've seen all 5 Saw movies and have/love all of them. But we weren't all that impressed with the 6th one. It was ok - gruesome as usual. Just didn't seen as scary. You just kind of knew what was going to happen and it wasn't all that suspenseful like they usually are.

But Paranormal Activity scared the crap out of us. You basically watch these two people on a tape that they are taping themselves. It just gives you the creeps. I don't really want to tell you about it because I don't want to give anything away but there was a LOT of screaming from the audience at the end. Don't think I've ever heard screaming that loud. If I hadn't actually been that scared myself at the end I would have thought it was funny. I, myself was too scared to scream. You know what I mean. Your voice gets caught in your throat. Yeah that was me. It even scared my hubby. Now he's saying right now that we won't be able to sleep tonight. I told him Shaylee and JoJo will protect us. Yeah, they'll lick them to death!

I have 2 pages from my CT members today.

The first one is from Ginger. This is her second page using my Hallows Eve kit.

Download this page on Ginger's Blog Here

Then I have a page from Lori using my Autumn Kisses kit. Isn't it lovely.


Download from Lori's Blog Here

I'll be back tomorrow with something for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews