Sunday, November 29, 2009

Freebie from Ginger and me plus don't forget to send me a recipe!

I decided to make us christmas cards this year and order them through ArtsCow as photos. I think they will work well. Guess we will see. I get free 4x6 and 5x7 photos where I only pay for shipping. So I made 2 as quickpages for you in both sizes. Here's what my cards look like. I just used our wedding photo. Can't seem to get my hubby to take any more pics....lol.

Also, Ginger made an adorable page using my New Holiday Baking 2 kit.
Only 2 more days left to send me some recipes. They are both on sale for 45% off at both stores.


Holiday Baking by ApriltheScrapaholic

Holiday Baking 2 - Addon by ApriltheScrapaholic

The cards are still free too! Click banner boxes below to go to the
store of your choosing to find each piece.
Both kit's 46% off making them $2.74 each.


Square Banner for Dazzling Scraps Square Banner for ScrapitSassy

Here is Ginger's page:

Download on Ginger's Blog Here

Now here are my Christmas Cards
Here's the 5x7 size:

and Here's the 4x6 size:


Download both here

OH yeah! Your version doesn't have our picture or photos of shaylee and jojo on the bottom and the tag is empty of message. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Cooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 30 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews