Friday, November 6, 2009

New products at ScrapitSassy - All 45% off

All my products at ScrapitSassy are 45% off till Nov 9th and
don't forget about our Store Wide Sale too!

ApriltheScrapaholic and Photomaniac

I made this page the other day. You know how much I love smallville. Well I took an old halloween photo that I got from the internet and added my favorite characters to it. Actually, I just wanted to see if I could do it. I know I'm crazy. I just felt like doing something different that day. I was sick a couple of days and you do crazy things sometimes. My computer room is closest to the bathroom (thank God) and I kept there a lot of the time because of that reason and I guess my mind got the best of me.

Check it out!

Here's the original photo.......
and here's what I came up with.

I added some of my Creepy Crawlies to the photo, like the snake at the bottom, the but on her knee (tess in the green) and the caterpillar coming down the steps. Looks like they belonged there.

Now back to Seriousness.........................................LOL

I've got a few new products at ScrapitSassy.
I added a quick-page album from my Hallow's Eve kit.
(some pages you already got)
I've also added some wordart and googly eyeballs too!
Guess I'm still in the Halloween mood.

Hallow's Eve QP Album by ApriltheScrapaholic

Hallow's Eve Wordart by ApriltheScrapaholic

Googly Eyeballs by ApriltheScrapaholic

Hallow's Eve by ApriltheScrapaholic

Also, I have my pilgrims and scarecrows up at Dazzling Scraps.

Happy Thanksgiving Kit - CU Scarecrows by ApriltheScrapaholic
Happy Thanksgiving Kit - CU Men Pilgrims by ApriltheScrapaholic
click previews or banner to see more
Square Banner for Dazzling Scraps

1 comment:

Ginger said...

LOL! April that is great! I'm just surprised you didn't put your face on there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews