Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kiss Me - Quick Pages 3 and 4.

I just wanted everyone to know that I am now only selling at ScrapitSassy.
I decided that it was just too much for me to try to keep up with both stores. Way too overwhelming. So, I'm just exclusive at ScrapitSassy.

http://i45.tinypic.com/w192kn.jpg


PLUS there is only one day left of February so don't forget all the sales for our 2nd year anniversary at ScrapitSassy. All my products 40% off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are 2 more quick-pages from my Kiss Me kit.
They are much more elegant than the last too showing how versatile my kit can be. Hope you enjoy them. Here are my layouts.

These photos were taken by my Best Friend Lori's Granddaughter Ashleigh. As you can see we are looking down. I think I got the year wrong though. Because Ashleigh is only 5 now and she couldn't have taken them as a baby. But she was very young and little. LOL. Oh well, I'll have to get with Lori on that but I thank our little Ashleigh so much for the wonderful photos.



I think these photos were taken in Corpus while we were on vacation. We went to the oyster bar and watched a band play music outside. It was really fun. I'm gonna miss my Jose. Don't know what I'm gonna do without him. He definitely made my own boring life interesting.



and Here are your pages!

Download Page 3 Here
Download Page 4 Here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Jani said...

Thanks for the freebies. Still thinking about you and hoping your life gets back to "normal"

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews