Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 Quick-Pages by Ginger using my Mardi Gras kit.

Hey guys, I'm doing better now. It's still touch-n-go. I still cry alot but I'm coping. Hoping that I make it through this. Don't laugh but I keep locking myself out of my house. My friends put me in a new front door and I can't seem to adjust to the lock. They replaced the door because I couldn't lock it from the outside. Jose always locked it for me when I left the house and I did it for him. So now that he's gone there was not way for me to lock it. There was something wrong with the hinges or something like that. So between my best friends daughter, Amanda and honey Jimmy and my dad and 2 brothers they put in the door. The dead bolt is fine. It's the other one. The knob still turns when the door is locked and it locks backwards from the old door. And with my state of mind right now I have locked myself out of the house 3 times now. Two of those time I was only wearing socks, short-sleeved shirt and sweatpants. And it's been freezing weather here. I am so surprised that I am not sick. Everyone else is. Yesterday I waited outside my door for my best friend Lori to go get her daughter's key (thank Goodness she had one) to let me in the house. I cried the whole time. Just too much. All because someone knocked on my door and I stepped outside. I don't know if my poor Jose would be crying or laughing at/with me. But since I'm not sick maybe he is watching over me.

Don't forget our sales for our Anniversary at ScrapitSassy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anyway, Ginger made 2 great quick-pages using my "Mardi Gras" kit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Go Here to buy my Mardi Gras kit!
It's 40% off



Get this one on her blog HERE




And get this one HERE!

Hope you like Ginger's pages and don't forget to send her some love if you download.
Take care everyone

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Oh April, I had to laugh at the thought of you locking yourself out of the house. We've all been there! LOL!

You don't need to worry until you start looking for your keys everywhere and only find them when the pizza delivery guy knocks on the door and tells you that your keys still hanging in the lock on the outside of your house. Yep, that's happened to me---more then once. LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews