Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New kit at ScrapitSassy called "Kiss Me".



Don't forget our 2 year Anniversary Sale at ScrapitSassy!
All my products $2 and over are all 40% off through the month of February!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know I'm behind. I'm trying to catch up. I got out New Years Late and now Valentines too. Took me a while to make this kit. I'm planning on making a lot of pages of my beloved Jose with them. Got 2 in the making already. I am sure missing him still. This kit didn't help. All good and wonderful memories though. I just still can't believe he's not here to share all this with me now. Awfully lonely without him. But I'm getting by little by little.

Here's a preview of the new kit.

"Kiss Me"
Kiss Me by ApriltheScrapaholic

I'm also offering the elements and papers separately for those who only want one or the other.


Kiss Me Papers by ApriltheScrapaholicKiss Me Elements Only by ApriltheScrapaholic


I also added another set of papers that were NOT included with the full kit.


Kiss Me More Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic

I am also in the process of making some really cool word-art to go with the kit. Only 5 of them are included with the kit.

Hope you like it.

Be Back in a bit with some quick-pages.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews