Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MyRustyStarWoodenAlpha freebie...again and updated!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have now updated this alpha. It is now complete with individual pngs of every letter. I hope that you can use it better. When I went back to add the rest of the pngs it seemed that some weren't cutouts (I think) but all has been fixed. Sorry for that.
and to my dear reader witchypoo....I have finished it for you but sorry that it is definitly past your Friday the 23rd. It took me a little time to finish but I think you will be very pleased. I just hope that you come redownload it from me.
Thanks to you all and I hope that you enjoy this alpha.


The update is still at the same link as below but I am reposting it again so you don't have to search for it......you can get it


Sorry Expired, these are being added to my store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews