Hi guys, give me a sec and I'll post the papers to my kit.
I was visiting another site today called tabbys designs and she has lots of snowflake stuff on her site. She has snowflake overlays and papers. They are gorgeous. I thought I would direct you guys over there to get her stuff too.
You can get to her sight right HERE
or copy and paste http://tabbysdesigns.blogspot.com/
Get back in a minute.
Thank you for your comments on my pumpkins. I was afraid you would think they were a little cheezy but you actually like them. Thank you. I may have to do this more.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
-
Hi Everyone, I am so excited. I finally figured out how to put my previews on my ads. YEAH! You just don't understand. I do everythin...
-
That was weird. Yesterday I downloaded the file and it was there. I saw it. It even gave me the links to post in here on my blog. When I...
-
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let eveyone know, that if you want my kits from Scrap it Sassy everything is now 40% off. I have my Fluttering...
-
I have more of the name frames for you. These are add-ons to what I already have made. I will have more but I first have to go thru them t...
-
Well, my hard drive isn't ready yet. I was just a little upset about it too. The guy acted like he couldn't remember who I was whe...
No comments:
Post a Comment