Friday, November 23, 2007

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

We just got back this morning from my moms. We got to only spend Thursday with her but it was really nice. We had Ham, mashed-potatoes, brocolli casserole, stuffing, gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce and of course the pumpkin and pecan pies. However, we stuffed outselves with so much food we hardly touched the pies.

We had to throw out the turkey though. It had a rancid taste to it; like something had been spilt on it at one time. We didn't trust it so we threw it out. Didn't want anyone getting sick. My mom was really upset about it. She had spent all night cooking it. And her turkeys always come out awesome. Thank god we brought the spiral ham with us. I guess we saved out Thanksgiving Dinner. Still not sure what happened to the turkey.

We had a great time though. My dad and Jo (my fiance) spent the afternoon watching the Cowboys play football. Then I listened to them and my 10 yr old nephew Thomas play Uno for at least 3 hrs. Was really quite funny. It was really nice.

I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed the comments that people have left me here and on 4shared. One got to me in particular this morning. It was on 4shared. Made me laugh.

The comment was from muddy paws on my 4shared. She downloaded my Harvest Pumpkin Patch elements and claimed that she was trying to download my Shaylee too!!! I thougth that was very sweet. My shaylee and my JoJo are so enjoyable and sweet. They just make you want to squeeze them all the time. They are wonderful puppies. Not sure if I have mentioned but they are lhasa apso and poodle mixes. They make for very cute and cuddly and loyal puppies. I wish I could let you guys download versions of them. They are wonderful pets. So, thank you muddy paws for making my day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews