Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just added Easter kit to the store.

Hey All,


I just added my Easter kit to the store. Trying to get caught up before they kick me out.....LOL. I gotta get my quota in for the month. Being gone for half the month kicked my behind. So, as soon as I can I'll get you all some good stuff going. Here is a preview of the kit..........most you have seen before but I added a really cute bunny to go with it. I drew it on the computer. I think he turned out pretty cute.

I didn't get to do anything the last couple of days because we bought a new washer and dryer. The good ones. They are front-loaders and guess what ........they are red. We had them delivered yesterday. I love them. We've gone a week without doing laundry. WE sent once to the laundry mat to dry our clothes. We could wash but not dry.......our dryer had went out. So lifes been a little busy lately. So you all take care and i'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews