Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Freebie....Add on to ABC Run this time.....Link Expired

Well, my hard drive isn't ready yet. I was just a little upset about it too. The guy acted like he couldn't remember who I was when I was just in there 5 days ago and we talked about the hard drive for quite some time. My fiance was also there too. He claimed that they have hooked it up (which I did that) and that the disk is spinning. That's all. It may have been spinning when I hooked it up for all I know. It seems almost like they hadn't even got started on it yet. OH my. I hope I didn't take it and my (brand new 500gb) hard drive to the wrong place. He said not to worry that I would get it back. He doesn't sound too convincing to me. But my fiance said we just need to give them more time.

So, now the 2 days turned to 3-4 days and Now it's going on 6 days to whenever. Not sure if I can stand it. Kind of going nuts here. I don't have enough hard drive space on my current computer to make the kits. I have some room but not a lot. So it's just a waiting game right now.

So, I'm giving another freebie today. Another part of Digitreats ABC kits. These are the open zippers for the RUN part. Hope you like them too.

Link Expired

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the zippers for run. I think these are such a cool element. Good luck with your computer. I hope everything works out okay

Unknown said...

Great zippers and blanket papers. Thank you for both. :)

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks for the zippers and here's hoping for better HD news today.

Kimimela said...

Waahoo! These are lovely! Run is my favourite part of the ABC kits. I just love the colors!

Thank you so much and have a wonderful evening!

Sue said...

Thank you for the new zippers and papers!

Mozz said...

lol when it comes time to pay its a shame we cant say well you know it will be a few days..
May be you should ask them if it would be better for you to take it elsewhere seeing as the quoted amount of time has elasped or wether they are going to reimburse you for lose of business due to their slow service..
Hang in there you will have it back and you will be able to play away :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews