Saturday, September 5, 2009
Photo Hunt: Theme for Sept 5th...........................Orange
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
-
Hi Everyone, I am so excited. I finally figured out how to put my previews on my ads. YEAH! You just don't understand. I do everythin...
-
That was weird. Yesterday I downloaded the file and it was there. I saw it. It even gave me the links to post in here on my blog. When I...
-
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let eveyone know, that if you want my kits from Scrap it Sassy everything is now 40% off. I have my Fluttering...
-
I have more of the name frames for you. These are add-ons to what I already have made. I will have more but I first have to go thru them t...
-
Not sure if you all have been following but Pamela at Digitreats is creating this glorious kit. It is an ABC kit that has 3 parts to it. ...
3 comments:
Until this week I thought all daisys were white. A few days ago I learned about blue, and now you show me orange and tell me about red and yellow. What is the world coming to? :)
Those are lovely. I think I will add some gerber daisies to my slowly evolving garden, I like them so much.
I love gerbera daisies. My favorite are the bold red ones.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
Post a Comment