Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm back and have new qp's from Nita for you.

Well, I'm back everyone

I really enjoyed watching my little cousin Thomas play football. Man he played the almost the entire game. He plays offence and defence and he really is the one of only a couple of the biggest guys on the team. The rest are at least a foot shorter. They're quarter back is so cute. He's so little. Looks like an ant out there ready to get pummelled. He lost his game but I really enjoyed watching him in a whole new environment.

He's Number 62 - I may make a football kit out of these.




I have some quick pages for you from Nita. She made 2 of them while I was out and she used my Halloween Creepy Crawlies kit to make them. I love them.

Here are the previews:

Check

Photobucket

Download this QP Here on Nita's Blog

Photobucket

And download this QP Here on Nita's Blog

She put them in 2 different posts.

Love your pages Nita and Thank you.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Great photos! I soon as I saw them I thought "Football Kit" LOL! Glad you had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews