Thursday, September 3, 2009

New kit called Labor Day USA and a quick-page from Ginger

I made another kit for our Labor Day weekend. It's called Labor Day USA. I know. I couldn't come up with a better name. But it works. Here is a preview.

Click Here to go to ScrapitSassy and see it.

I made this one much brighter than my Freedom kit. Pretty cool isn't it.
I love the pinwheels that I made for it.

Also,
Ginger made this awesome quick-page using my Wood N Plaids kit. I just love how all these pages are coming out by my Ct members. They are terrific.

Also I wanted to tell everyone that Ginger is asking that people send her elementary class a post-card from their home town. Alot of the kids in her class don't get to travel and go anywhere so they love to get postcards from all over the world. So if you want, I've placed the address on my side-bar if you would like to send one or you can go to Ginger's Blog Here to read all about it. They live in Miami and some of the kids don't even get to go to the beach. So please send a card if possible.

Ms. Brown's Class
Greynolds Park Elementary
1536 N.E. 179th Street
North Miami Beach, FL 33162

Here is her quick-page that she made.

Go Here to Download Ginger's Super Cool QP

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Thanks for posting about our post card project!

Unknown said...

After going through this article I have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.
-----------------
Journey2Thai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews