Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Quick-page from my "Playing at the Park" kit.

I'm so excited.  The Glades is on tonight.  Whoo Hoo!  I know I'm crazy but after a long week at work and trust me it defintiely feels long, it's nice to relax and just enjoy something.  And I do like the show a lot.

I'm also taking photos at a friends wedding today.  Very excited about that.  I even bought another camera to help with the occasion.  My brother is going with me and I'm going to let him use one of my cameras to help take photos.  I may just let him take more candid shots while I take the more posed ones and then both take different angles of the wedding.  Very excited.  Just hope that I do her a great job.  I always worry about that.  Don't know why.  You just want everyone's wedding pics to be perfect for them.  It's a very special time.  I know I appreciate every single photo that Lori and Chad took at mine and Jo's wedding. 

I made 2 pages using my "Playing at the Park" kit and decided to make them into quick-pages.  So, I'll give you one today and one tomorrow.  The pages really go together so you can place them side by side in a book.

Here are the pages I made.


This is the one I'm giving to you today.  I've been wanting to better scrap these photos for a while now.  We were all outside playing ladder golf as we call it.  I think some call it "ladder toss".  Everyone was goofing around.  We were having a great time.

This is the one I'll give you tomorrow.



Wish me Luck today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews