Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally, We opened our Etsy store called "You and Me Jewelry".

Hello There,

I am so excited.  Me and my brother decided to open our own online store selling our artwork.  We decided to sell with Etsy.  We called our store "You and Me Jewelery".  But we're not just going to have only jewelry.  I've made some little girl sculpture I want to sell and my brother has made these really cute little native guys.  I'm planning on making a lot of stuff.  My brother already has.  He's got several up on me.  Right now we've only got a few things in there but we're working on it and I'm really excited now that we have something in the store.  Here are some of the jewelry items we have in the store now.

Here's the link to our store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/YouAndMeJewelery?ref=top_trail

The first item we added was this
My brother hand-shaped every jump-ring and then wove them all into byzantine links.

Here's a Spiral Pendant Necklace that we Added
The pendant was hand-sculpted using 3 different colors of clay. 
Again every jump-ring and even the spiral coil was hand-shaped.

Here's a Beaded Copper Bracelet that we added.
I love this one.  It's so pretty.
The main wire is memory wire and can bend to fit any wrist. 
I just love all the copper and blues in it.


1 comment:

Ginger said...

April, those are beautiful! I especially love that bracelet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews