Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crome Name Frames - B ---Part 2 of 3......freebie

Hey Everyone,

Sorry, I didn't get on in the last couple of days.  Been busy and for some reason my internet wouldn't work yesterday and I couldn't post anything.  Now it seems to be back on.  So I was without internet for almost 2 days.  It just suddenly started working again.  Must have been working on the lines or something.  But I get my internet through the cable and it worked fine.  Who knows?

The wedding went great.  Can you believe that between me and my brother we took almost 1400 pics.  Seriously we did!   I've gotten rid of about 30 or so of them so far.  They turned out good.  I can't post any until she gets to see them though. 

Then Monday we took Thomas to go see the Expendables.   It was really good.  Everyone in it was good.  A must see for any action fan.  I couldn't pic a favorite because they were all good. 

Then I worked over-night and we too Thomas back home after I got off Tues morn.  Actually, my bro ended up taking him back.  And it was after then that I couldn't get on the internet. 

Anyway, Here's your freebie for today that was actually meant for yesterday.  LOL!\
Enjoy!


2 comments:

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the name frames!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews