I used the fun Dainty Dandelions Kit to make today's brag book page. Just click on the preview below to go to 4shared for the download. Don't leave without checking out the kits in April's Blog Store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
I have more of the name frames for you. These are add-ons to what I already have made. I will have more but I first have to go thru them t...
-
On Sale Movie Night Bundle $12.00 $7.20 On Sale Movie Night $8.00 $4.80 Movie Night - CT Cluster Frame Free Movie Night - CT Cluster Borde...
-
And here's a freebie Just right click and save to your computer. I didn't add her to the kit because she's wearing blue short...
-
Magickal Dreamers Blog Train has Arrived: Pirate Curses Hop on the train! ENCHANTED SCRAPS SLS Designs DESIGNS BY ANORIE HOUSE OF DRAGUS P...
-
Bundle and Save Watermelon Juice - Bundle On Sale Sale ends in 26 days $15.00 (30% off) @ $10.50 Includes: 164 Elements - Png - 300 dpi -...
2 comments:
Hello and Thank you for this lovely page...
thank you for sharing this lovely gift
Post a Comment