Friday, May 13, 2011

Crome Name Frames - ANDRIA

Hey Everyone I have the name "ANDRIA" for you today.
I included a rusty frame with it.  I was just playing and thought it was kind of neat.

 I'm kind of sad tonight because it's the last night that "SMALLVILLE" is gonna air. 
The season finale is tonight and it's a 2-hr premiere. 
Been watching it since the beginning.

Thought I'd post some photos.  They all came from the CW network.


Love it when he wears the red or blue shirts. 
Definitely his colors.


 The Blur

 I cannot wait!  I do hope they end it with a bang!
Really hoping for the costume and that he flies.

 Ok here's what you really want.
My freebie.............enjoy!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on May. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for making one for our unique ANDRIA!

how cool it is to see the different names

thank you so much
: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews