Friday, May 27, 2011

Crome Name Frames - BOJENA - Fixed it for you.

Hey guys, I am back from vacation.
Wow, sorry I messed up on the name Bojena it does go to Boaz.
I'm gonna post it again for you and I'll fix that post later. 
Thank you for letting me know.  I did these so fast that I probably didn't cut and paste properly.  LOL

Also,

Someone requested the name BEN
and it has already been made.

And if you want to see what I've already made -
You can also go to All Name Frames or Crome Name Frames in the labels section to find names that I have already made.  All name frames will be for the black frames and crome frames too whereas the crome name frames are for just crome ones.  .

The name JEREMY is already on my list so it should be coming soon.
And I will be happy to add the name BENJAMIN.


Sorry about that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews