Friday, May 20, 2011

Crome Name Frames - ALEC

Ok everyone,
I'm going on vacation to my moms to day and I won't be back until Friday night. 
So I am going to pre-post all the names until them.  Sorry I missed yesterday but I fell asleep while finishing up on the names.  LOL  Was so tired.  But I got alot done and can post up until June 5th.

 I just went and got my little ones cut for the summer.  I'm taking them to my moms at the lake and wanted their hair really short so they don't get so many cuckle burs and regular burs in them.  Hopefully it will work.  Plus, it get really hot down there and I want them to be as cool as possible.  Aren't they adorable.
I went to a new groomer and I really like how she cut their hair.  They look more like the dogs they are instead of only poodle.  I'll post several pics in the upcoming posts.

Peanut on the left and my Smiling JoJo on the right ;)

 My beautiful Shaylee
 My little Peanut acting all "cute" which he is.
 Here's your freebie.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

Lois B said...

Thank you for name Alec. Your dogs are adorable :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews