Friday, May 20, 2011

Crome Name Frames - ZAC

Hey everyone.

Trying to post real quick here.  It's supposed to come down  a huge thunderstorm that includes high winds and hail.  Whew!  We really need the rain but I could do without the hail.  At least the temps are going to go down for a little bit.  Hoping my garden holds up.  Planted tomatoes and bell peppers. 

Here's my garden when I first planted.  All the tomatoe plants are now 2 foot tall and the sweet bell pepper plants are about 1 ft tall.  We also have mulch around all the buckets.  Trying it different this year.  Hopefully, less work and more veggies!

 Tomatoe plants on this side and peppers on the other.
 These are patio/grape tomatoe plants.  They're almost 2' now.
 My strawberries are 3x this size now.
 Here's your name for today. 
"ZAC"

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Lois B said...

Thank you for creating this frame that I requested. You are so kind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews