Saturday, June 7, 2008

ABC Skip Floral Papers again......Link Expired

Hi everyone. I am reposting my Skip version of the Floral Blanket Papers. This is for Breeoxd on 4shared for her comment on me making them for the skip kit. I guess you missed them the first time. So here you have them again. And in case you wanted to know, I will be making them in the Run version as well.

Now this is to Fenn from 4shared: My hard drive is kaput....down for the count unless I want to pay $500 to $1500 to fix it. Maybe in the future but not now. So, I'm starting over on some stuff.

Also, for the rest of my freebie add-on's to the ABC kit just check out the labels on my sidebar. You can find everything there.

Link Expired

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these AWESOME BGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle said...

Beautiful papers - thanks! :)

cindiaskew said...

thank you for these awesome papers

ccynden said...

Thank you for the wonderful papers.

nancypinct said...

These are really beautiful! So soft looking and such a wonderful design. Thank you for this very nice gift!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you! :)
sorry to hear about your computer! that totally sux.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews