Hi everyone, I am in the process of getting the PQR portion done of our alpha set.
This goes to Digi-Dottie who asked about DEF and GHI. I already posted these but you can still get them. They are all unlimited to download. Complete freebies. Just go to my sidebar and scroll down to the LABELS list. Find the July4th Red White and Blue then click on it and you will get all links to the alpha and get what you missed. You have plenty of time to get them.
If I don't get stuff out so quick it's because I'm tremendously busy packing. We close on either the 16th or 17th and we can already turn on the utilities there. We're so excited. But I still have lots to get together. Haven't even started on my computer room yet. Yikes! So we'll see how it goes. I'll be back on a little later.
Thanks, April
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am sorry everyone, I guess is was too tired or in a hurry to go to sleep that I mixed up this download with the other. So, I'm repost...
-
I have another layout from Ginger . She used my WinterWonderland kit with my Christmas Snowflake snowglobes. It was her first extraction a...
-
Still having my 50% off at my store too! Don't forget. Bathtime Babies New kit! I just made a new kit yesterday. I wanted to make...
-
Hey everyone. I'm asking for a little help here. I am trying to get my kits known out there. So, I'm attempting a CT call and I ho...
-
Chocolate Decadence Kit This is the entire kit with 38 papers, 13 chocolate covered pretzels, 24 chocolate covered strawberries, 7 buttons, ...
-
Hi everyone, I am still waiting to hear about my hard drive. Tomorrow will be the 4th day so they should get back with me. I haven't ...
-
I got tagged. Wow...someone actually realizes that I exist. That is too cool. Never done this before but I'll play a little bit. Erik...
No comments:
Post a Comment