Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blogging some more....

Hi everyone, I am in the process of getting the PQR portion done of our alpha set.

This goes to Digi-Dottie who asked about DEF and GHI. I already posted these but you can still get them. They are all unlimited to download. Complete freebies. Just go to my sidebar and scroll down to the LABELS list. Find the July4th Red White and Blue then click on it and you will get all links to the alpha and get what you missed. You have plenty of time to get them.

If I don't get stuff out so quick it's because I'm tremendously busy packing. We close on either the 16th or 17th and we can already turn on the utilities there. We're so excited. But I still have lots to get together. Haven't even started on my computer room yet. Yikes! So we'll see how it goes. I'll be back on a little later.

Thanks, April

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews