Friday, June 6, 2008

Blogging


In case you are wondering, I set up another 4shared account using my other email address using Shaylee's name. It's the free account so that should take care of the bandwidth problem. We'll see. It's funny that the free acct has unlimited bandwidth but when you pay for more space to store stuff with, the bandwidth is very limited. Crazy isn't it. Anyway, my little shaylee is going to be giving you all freebies now. Isn't that too cute.

Here is a pic of her with my moms care bear that she found and would not give back. We had to chase her down to get it. She seems to find all of my moms and my 11 yr old cousin Thomas' stuffed animals in the house.

It's really quite funny. She also finds all the tennis balls around the house too.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews