Friday, June 27, 2008

July 4ths Red White & Blue.....Alpha....Embossed Brick Upper Letters_Freebie !!!!

I'm putting this on quick today. I've got tons of work to do. Just got till Sunday. Spent our first "real" night here that wasn't spent sleeping on the floor. My mom and dad got the bed the last two nights and boy did I sleep really well. It was nice. We still don't have our clothes here. WE got the washer and dryer hooked up so we can wash but everything I need to wash is still at the apartment. Our hot water heater is still being fixed. We have no hot water right now. I took the coldest shower of my life this morning. I'm spoiled, I usually take hot showers. But I feel much better now. I'm so excited to be getting everything over here now. Jose put up the mailbox yesterday even though I still think it's a little tall. Haha. Now I need to go pick up our mail at the post office. I think they've been holding it for us. So much to do in so little time.

Link Expired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great alpha--thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thanks, they're great. With all you have to do with the move, I'm surprised you have time to blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews