Thursday, September 11, 2008

Only 2 days left on my 50% off sale at ScrapitSassy

Only 2 days left.

Check out my Sale at
ScrapitSassy
I'm a new designer at ScrapitSassy and to
celebrate I have 50% off sale. So come check me out.


StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold

Check out my Patriotic Kits

Patriotic Red White & Blue Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic
Patriotic Red White  & Blue Elements by ApriltheScrapaholicPatriotic Plaids-N-Solids Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic
Patriotic  Red White & Blue Brick Papers by ApriltheScrapaholicPatriotic Red White & Blue Flag Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic
Patriotic Red White & Blue Mini Kit by ApriltheScrapaholicPatriotic Red White & Blue Quick Pages by ApriltheScrapaholic

Or check out my other kits.......

Baby Isabella's Elements by  ApriltheScrapaholicBaby Isabella's Huge Paperpack by ApriltheScrapaholic
Chris' Rustic Cowboy Kit by ApriltheScrapaholicChris' Rustic Cowboy Photo Papers by ApriltheScrapaholic
Fluttering Dragonflies_Papers by  ApriltheScrapaholicFluttering Dragonflies Kit by ApriltheScrapaholic
Lovely Ladybug Kit by ApriltheScrapaholicLovely Ladybugs by ApriltheScrapaholic

And check out all our other great designers too!
ScrapitSassy

StoreWideBanner_469x60.jpg picture by ejregnold


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews