Sunday, May 18, 2008

More photos of Shaylee and Jojo



Hi everyone, I am still waiting to hear about my hard drive. Tomorrow will be the 4th day so they should get back with me. I haven't been making stuff because I don't want to bog down my computer too much. If I can't get my stuff from my hard drive at least I will be able to use the 500 gb hard drive that I bought. Right now the place had both of them. I'm getting really antsy. I just hope that it's taking so long because they are able to do something about it. They said it would be around 3-4 days anyway. I'm just like I said, antsy about it.

Well here are more photos of my baby JoJo (on the right) and my beautiful Shaylee Waylee.

You got to see them all dirty and muddy. Now, they are all nice and clean but still wet. They just posed for me on top of my cedar chest of blankets.

They just sat there. So cute they are.

They look like rag-dolls don't they?

They look almost innocent. Can you tell that Shaylee is looking at something. Well, I have a stuffed bear that I got for Valentines Day for ME and she's looking at it. She wants it really bad. She thinks that every stuffed animal that I have is hers. Which, pretty much most of them, end up going to her. But some of them my Jose gave to me and I don't want her to have them. But she sure tries and gives me those sad puppy dog eyes. She's such a character. Don't think she's spoiled do you?

So, I'll talk to you all later tomorrow. And hopefully I'll have some freebies for you all in celebration of my computer hard drive being retrieved and all (hopefully).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews