Friday, May 23, 2008

Wow....I got tagged.....

I got tagged. Wow...someone actually realizes that I exist. That is too cool.

Never done this before but I'll play a little bit. Erika at Curlywirlytwirlygirlies tagged me. By the way, she has several really good freebies on her blog that you can download. Her frames are really cute.

Too cool. Guess this is another way for us to get to know each other. You are supposed to list 7 facts about yourself on your blog whether it be personal, informational or plain weird. Then tag 7 other people and let them know about it.

Rules:
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay so the easy part is seven random facts:

  1. I have 2 very precious puppies whom I adore. I am a dog magnet and lover. Dogs just love me. And I cry at any movie where something happens to any dog (or child). I mean that I cry like a baby. My fiance just kind of laughs. He's sweet though. He tries to hold my hand and stuff but I won't let him till it's over.
  2. I am a Smallville junkie. I just love the tv show Smallville. I have all the disks and a lot of the magazines. I'm almost obsessed about it. TRY to never miss a show.
  3. I have a weird memory...like I remember almost everything about most actors. Like who they have been married to, who their married to now, how many kids they have, movies they have been in and other weird stuff. Not good at remembering quotes though from the movie. Funny what your mind decides to remember.
  4. I love taking photos. I take photos of everything and anything. You name it. I have a photo of it. (or did before my hard drive went catapulting off my moms desk)
  5. My mom nicknamed me Grace because I'm so graceful (not). If there is a way to fall down and do it spastically then I'm the one to do it ............haha. And I fall down hard. My brother says that it's totally funny because I'll try to say a cuss word but it's in slow motion. He says I even fall like I'm in slow motion. But I do fall. I once fell out of a 3 legged chair (I forgot the 4th leg was missing) and he said I fell for 10 minutes). He almost died laughing. Hey, I laughed too at the end. How can you not laugh at yourself sometimes.
  6. I read lots of books dealing with mysteries. I love murder mysteries and right now I am really into the audio mp3 cds. They keep me away on long trips. They really work. Stephen King has always been my favorite but James Patterson has slowly taking the spot.
  7. And last of all, let's see what I want to divulge. I collect playing cards. I don't know why. Anytime I see a card with a different design on it I have to get it. I have probably around 30 decks of cards. I even have jurassic park cards. Would love to have all the great moves but you can't always find them. Not many people know about my collection of cards. The funny thing is that I don't really know what to do with them. I thought about building a display case somewhat for them but not sure how. I do collect other stuff that is obvious but this seems to be something that I just do for no reason at all. Maybe it's because I used to play with my dad all the time. I just love them. I know WEIRD!
Now my taggable friends.

  • Lindsay Jane Designs She always has such beautiful frames and elements...I just love her stamp frames.
  • Scrapping with Ikea Goddess She always posts such great freebies.
  • Kim B Designs She gives really beautiful freebies and has some wonderful templates.
  • BooLand Designs Thank you for the 100 days of freebies.
  • JanniScrap Designs Thank you Janice for all the wonderful kits that you make..we appreciate all you do.
  • Nana's Attic Thank you Anita for all the wonderful kits that you make as well..we appreciate all you do too.
  • Pamela at Digitreats Thank you for everything. I love your ABC kit. I know you've already been tagged but how can I not include you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews