Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome to Ginger ..........my new CT member.

Hey there,

I just wanted to announce that I have a new CT member. Her name is Ginger of Gingers House. She made some great pages from my Halloween Creepy Crawlie kit. I think they are wonderful. In the future she may even make quick-pages once in a while like Lori does and offer them on her blog. So, go check her out on her blog. She gives out wonderful quotes as freebies. She's even giving out quotes from the new Twilight movie coming out.



and here is a page using some of my Happy Thanksgiving kit.

She used one of the twilight quotes here
and you can get the quote used on the page here on her blog.

And yes I'm still looking for a few more CT members.


To Cheboom, you asked about being a ct member.
I checked out your blog and your pages were very pretty
but I can't find an email to get in touch with you.
Just email me at aprilthescrapaholic@yahoo.com
and we can talk about it. I did leave a comment on your blog too.

Ya'll have a good evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews