Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Sweets Freebie - Jar of Cookies


Download has Expired

I made these the other day and now I've decided to share them with you. It's a jar of cookies. We actually make these at the store that I work at. I thought they would be adorable to put on kits. So I bought some and photographed them and made this adorable freebie for you. They tasted really good too! I tried to spice up the jack-0-lantern one a little. Added yellow behind one to look like it was lit up. I think they turned out pretty good.



I have some extra papers that I made for my creepy crawlie kit. I think I may be over-doing it again on my kits. I just love to make them. But I get too zealous. I ended up with 6 downloads with the orange papers and decided it was to many. So, I'm going to give some of them to you guys as freebies.

Also, I'm planning to have a CT call. I just need a little help getting me out there. So if any of you are interested just let me know. I'll get an advertisement up here soon. You guys take care.

Talk later

April

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh yummy, April.. these cookies look good enough to eat! LOL

Thank you soooo much for this wonderful gift. Your generosity is truly appreciated.

S said...

Thanks for the cookies! I tried to take some pics but they aren't as nice as your extractions. I appreciate you sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews