Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crome Name Frames - Set 1

Ok...sorry I didn't post yesterday.  Been busy working on another kit.  I've decided to do some type of denim kit.  I've really gotten into it too.  I have several cool things for it.  Problem is I get tooo involved and don't know when to stop.  LOL  I'm bad about that.  Didn't even realize I hadn't posted.  So today I'm giving you several names at once.  It will all be in one download.

The names are listed on the preview page.


Here's a couple of pages I've made.  One was made using some of the stuff from my new kit which I am still working on.  Tell me what you think.

I'd only started making stuff for the kit when I made this page.  I've now got stitchs and frames in stitches and a stitched alpha.  I also have made some really cool denim layered hearts and flowers.  Plus I've added some of my zippers too.


This next one was made using my "Dracula's Lair" kit.
I've made a few more things like the spatter in the background and the gauze.
I may had to make an addon to this kit.






1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I'm so excited that you have made a Katie frame. Thank you sooo much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews