Home
Payhip Store
Store Blog
Facebook
Facebook Group
Facebook Page
ApriltheScrapaholics TOU
Monday, August 22, 2011
Crome Name Frames - JOSHIE
Here's a layout I made using my Positively Paisley kit.
Perfect for little Isabella.
I used my Fluttering Dragonflies kit and my Positively Paisley kit to make this one.
Wordart is by Ginger.
DOWNLOAD JOSHIE HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
ApriltheScrapaholic Kits: Crome Name Frames - All That I Have Made so Far
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
New Name Frame Freebies..........
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
My Quick Pages at ScrapitSassy 25% off..........and a freebie!
Hi Everyone, I am so excited. I finally figured out how to put my previews on my ads. YEAH! You just don't understand. I do everythin...
First set of names for my readers......freebie.
Here are some of the names that you all requested. I still have more to do. But this is a start. Most of these were requests from dragonf...
Blog names set 12....................freebie....again.
That was weird. Yesterday I downloaded the file and it was there. I saw it. It even gave me the links to post in here on my blog. When I...
Family Word Frames freebie and bonus skip daughter frame............
I told you that I would make these. Check out the cool daughter skip frames that I made using the frames plus my floral blanket paper and f...
Blog names set 11....................freebie....
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let eveyone know, that if you want my kits from Scrap it Sassy everything is now 40% off. I have my Fluttering...
Total Pageviews
No comments:
Post a Comment