Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crome Name Frames - JON

OK, MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR A FEW DAYS MISSED.
SORRY, I HAVE BEEN SCRAPPIN'.  SOMETIMES I JUST GET IN A MOOD TO DO SOMETHING AND I CAN'T GET OUT OF IT FOR A BIT.  TOO INVOLVED.  LOL
WHAT CAN I SAY?  SO I JUST GAVE YOU ABOUT 6 NAMES.  WHOO HOO!

FYI:
If you can't find you're name just go to the right and click on the preview of All Crome Names Made and scroll down the list till you find it and if it is NOT there then I am still making it. 

The names that I am doing now are requests but I already had black frames for them so I'm getting them out first because they are easier for me to get done.  I still have requests for names that I still have to make black frames for and they will probably come in later because I have to start from scratch for those.  So don't go by my alphabetical order to judge on whether your name is there or not.  Just check out the preview on the side and it has the long list of names of frames made.  Otherwise you just have to scroll thru the blog. 

I have people requesting me to just send them their name and I have to search for them just like you do once I post them.  I think I've made it as easy as possible.  But I have so many requests that I'm just trying to get them out to you all.  They take some time to make so please be patient with me.  I only have so much personal time to do them with my full-time job and personal life too.  So I will get to them all.  Just keep checking that list.
HERE'S THE LINK TO THE POST OF ALL THE CROME NAME FRAMES MADE ALREADY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews