Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another Freebie_Baby's First Christmas Quickpages!

Hi all, I have been busy making this Christmas kit. Man I have some good stuff for you. I have lots of candy-cane stuff and ribbons and bows and frames. You name it. Santa hats. Stockings. Lights and strings of lights too.
I only have 2 downloads on my previous quickpages. I figure everyone is still out for Christmas Vacation. I got two comments from my two downloaders though. Thank you guys. I was beginning to think I lost everyone.
I hope that you all can use these. It comes with 4 pastel stockings for your precious ones. I should have included the santa hats too. I'll get them to you later. Enjoy!

Link has expired to make room for more freebies


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews