Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Harvest Pumpkin Patch Paper Brads

I have gotten such nice comments from people on 4shared. Didn't realize everyone was actually reading what I have to say. Thank you. I am glad you guys like the brads. I have one more set for you. The last in the Harvest Pumpkin Patch Collection. I used my hand drawn pumpkins in this one. I've tried putting some on my pages and they look really cool. I'll have to post my layouts when I'm finished with them. Feel free to send me links to any layouts you make using my kits. I'd like to see them. See what you come up with. Haven't actually seen any yet but my own.
My best-friend told me that she's having trouble using some of the cutout snowflake frames in scrapbook flair. She says theres a dark shadow on them. I have found that in scrapbook flair, if the element is too large it justifies by putting shadows and not centering the element just right. Looks cutout but like it slipped underneath. If you have seen this then you would understand.
I am gonna try to check them out myself, which I thought I did but like I said I miss things, and fix the problem. If I do I'll repost them for everyone.
So if anyone else if having problems please let me know. I'd hate to think I'm giving you anything you can't use. I know in Photoshop and Microsoft Digital Imaging everything should work fine but I want it compatible with Scrapbookflair too. They're software is so easy to use and I know most of you probably use it. I personally love it myself. I don't like that you can't rotate things but that's the only thing.
I was gonna post another photo of my shaylee but blogger isn't cooperating with me at the moment. So I guess you get your feebie now. (I'd already saved it's preview earlier)
Preview of my Harvest Paper Brads:




Sorry, Link expired..........it is now being added to my new store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews