Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm Tired..

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am tired. I work nights (1am to 9am) and I now have 4 days off straight. YEAH! However, I invited some friends over for a fish fry and I am now cleaning, which is desperately needed. Top to bottom too. Vacuum with a shampoo and everything else included. I usually only get 2 days off and after the first day of being totally useless sometimes the second day sometimes doesn't do justice.

So I am not able to leave a freebie today. Maybe tomorrow. I did make some cool safety pins, pins and paperclips to add to my winterwonderland collection that I might give you. I still have to make a cool preview though.

So everyone have a wonderful Sunday and I will see you again tomorrow. I do have another set of frames also but they are a little different. They were my first ones and I was just trying out things. May give that one instead. Anyway, see you later and thank you to everyone that has left such nice messages to me. I really enjoy reading them.

1 comment:

Lois B said...

Hey, you deserve a rest for sure. Just so you know I have downloaded ALL your frames and they are super. I will be making a lot of use of them in the next 2 months.

THank you so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews