Saturday, December 1, 2007

More Frames...My WinterWonderlandPolaroidSnowFrames

Hello everyone....I hope that you haven't tired of my frames because I have another set for you. I know, I just went crazy but I was in a creative phase. I've also come up with some pins and things too. Maybe I will share those with you later. But for now it's just frames. Man, when you put this whole kit together it seems awfully huge to me. I just hope that everyone is enjoying them.


I'm not getting very many comments so it's hard to tell if you like them or not. So if you download please leave a message either preferably here but 4shared is ok too. I read those as well.


Here is a preview of my WinterWonderlandPolaroidSnow Frames:


You can buy my Polaroid Snow Frames for $1.00 HERE in my store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews