Sunday, March 2, 2008

Comments......?

I have been getting some pretty, I'm not gonna say bad comments on my blog, but comments from people that just say stuff like, "attention" and "check here". When I clicked the check here it said that my computer was getting a virus and to use a certain software to get rid of it. So, if you have a blog and get comments like these just delete them. Not sure if they are just trying to sell you something or if they are actually trying to ruin your computer.

These comments are disturbing to me actually. I need my computer. Spent quite a chunk of money on it making it just what I want it to be and to actually have someone trying to mess me up is quite frustrating. I know it's not any of you who are my blog readers but I sure wish these people would stop.

I actually thought someone wanted me to see some layouts they made or something and that's when I realized what these comments were. These comments come up right after I post freebies too. Quite frustrating. So be careful with your computers guys. It's probably nothing but you never know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews