Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're back from our Corpus Vacation.

We had a great time in Corpus. The weather wasn't the best though. Most mornings were covered in thick fog and sometimes it let up and sometimes it didn't. We never saw a sunrise the whole time there. Too much fog. Finally saw a sunset the last day that we were there.

This is a photo Jose took of me on the beach on the bayfront. My Jose is in the photo below. We were looking to seashells and weren't having too much luck.

Here is a photo of the boats in the Corpus Christi Bay Marina. Seagulls were flocking one of the shrimp boats where he was handing out shrimp to customers for fishing.



I'll be back tomorrow with more photos. I'm thinking of making a seashore kit from some of my photos. What do you think? Got lots of photos of pelicans and seagulls. Only saw 3 blue heron the whole time we were there. Last time we went they were everywhere. But I got a great night shot of one in the water.

Anyway, gotta go to bed and catch some zzzz's. Take care everyone and good night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews